If you're not the one.
Profile

CARLINE
27 jan 90
PSB Academy
love HELLO KITTY
love comics
anit social at times
leave if u hate me, i've no time to entertain
italic bold underline strikeout
Cravings
? LV/Gucci Speedy Bag !
? IPOD touch !
? agnes B bag !
? didas gold watch !
? casio gold plated watch !
? Blackberry !
? Leopard prints adidas jacket !
? Simple yet beautiful long chain necklace !

Tag

Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

dasmond
gina
peng lek
hwee zi
dorothy
rachel
juliana
jeslyn
nigel
jia min
jacqueline
rachel
jessica
carmella
rickson
esther
cynthia
Eunice
Joanne
samantha

Jukemuisc


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tag

Your tagboard codes here. Best is <110px, yep!

Sunday, July 27, 2008, 2:09 PM

Back to blogging. I was so damn busy and lazy to blog. Cox I have tons of things to do and this period happen damn many things. Schooling and moving hse and outings. Most terrible is moving hse. Its so damn messy and there’s many things to pack. I have more things to do next week. First to announce tat my prac 1 is delay to aug 1st becox of nafa. Wth. 2nd there’s exam, role play and submission of powerpoint slide. Damn shit. I’m done completing half only. Its like dunnoe wat to add on behind.

Happen some thing unhappiness. a fren’ fren had jus pass away through car accident and it happen to appear on the newspaper. It’s like so happening. Unbelievable.

Ytd went back to sch for role play rehearsal. After tat met up wid gina in train. Went nokia care wid her and meet up wid the rest, hz, ter and chow. Watch F1 exhibition at marina. After which we went bugis to meet up my bro, jing and pl. bought 2 jeans and a top from street. Some one pop up an idea of taking neoprint. Its been ages since my last neoprint. I think my last taken was on my bday. Haha. So 6 of us squeeze into a neoprint machine for photo taking. So damn fun. All the photo came out pretty well. Went BHG to find ah min. but turn out to be her model for make up. Wth. Regret finding her. LOL ~ today will be going back bugis again. But I’m not going to find her again. haha.