If you're not the one.
Profile

CARLINE
27 jan 90
PSB Academy
love HELLO KITTY
love comics
anit social at times
leave if u hate me, i've no time to entertain
italic bold underline strikeout
Cravings
? LV/Gucci Speedy Bag !
? IPOD touch !
? agnes B bag !
? didas gold watch !
? casio gold plated watch !
? Blackberry !
? Leopard prints adidas jacket !
? Simple yet beautiful long chain necklace !

Tag

Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

dasmond
gina
peng lek
hwee zi
dorothy
rachel
juliana
jeslyn
nigel
jia min
jacqueline
rachel
jessica
carmella
rickson
esther
cynthia
Eunice
Joanne
samantha

Jukemuisc


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tag

Your tagboard codes here. Best is <110px, yep!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010, 11:42 PM

Shldn't start tat conversation last night. Its pissing me off, tat i can't really sleep thinking abt wat happen few years back. And spoiling my days ahead.

One day, i was doing spring cleaning in my room and i found some meaningful things tat we primary school ppl love to do. Its a autograph book where u can ask ur frens to write their biodata in it. And since i have changed my address like 1 year plus ago, i was thinking of updating some of my frens address too.

This story is so complicated tat i dunnoe how to use words to define it, it is like 8 years ago. U know primary school kids will have at least 1 best fren ? I "like" a girl in my class. Define "like": for me, "like" is such tat i wan to be her best fren and always standby her as a normal fren. At tat moment there was some admirer or shld i say crush on some particular guy. Apparently most ppl know it, like gossiping to one another. And i rmb writing letters to the girl. So to her misunderstanding, she thought tat i like her as a lesbian status. And our class love to play at some neighbourhood playground after school. So they used tat particular guy to distract me away to tat playground. But during tat time, i know this whole set up so i was not distracted by them. And my lesbian status was like spreading to the whole class, end up i was like the loser tat everyone hates then. I dunnoe why i didnt clear up this stupid mess by explaining to them.

I think according to my character, i will not bother to explain such stupid stuffs. For most ppl who understands me shld know i have a very strong character. First: I won't apologise if i done nothing wrong. Second: I won't bother to do explaination for rumours tat are not created by me. All of us are leaving the school at tat time and i think we won't be contacting each other anymore, so i can just save my breathe. Thinking back now, tat was like my worst childhood created by a bunch of freaks. And its really pissing me off now. Like there's forever a dark shadow above of me tat says i'm a lesbian. Until now i think tat girl still agree to it. Tat's why she doesn't even want to update me with her new address. Wat's so wrong abt home address ?!?!?! I don't even mind when ppl asking me for address. Just want send some new year wishes to her, tat's all.

And the way she reply is like, WTH. Slow reply, give it another time. EXCUSES !! Wat's so different with giving now or in the future. Unless she's just changing subject or avoiding it. Cause "Carline = Lesbian" isit ?!?!! I'm wearing skirt, I have boobs, I have virgina ! I DON"T have cock, I DON'T have 2 balls, I DON'T have sperms ! Are they so similiar ?? I marry to a husband NOT a wife ! GET THAT INMATURED PPLS !!

Further urself away if u think i'm a lesbian. Assoff.

P.S: Those words above are from my own personal view !