|
If you're not the one.
| |
|
Profile
CARLINE ![]() 27 jan 90 PSB Academy love HELLO KITTY love comics anit social at times leave if u hate me, i've no time to entertain italic bold underline Cravings
? LV/Gucci Speedy Bag ! ? ? ? Simple yet beautiful long chain necklace ! Tag
Links
Layout: vehemency Jukemuisc
Tag
Your tagboard codes here. Best is <110px, yep! |
Tuesday, April 27, 2010, 10:23 AM
I'm feeling F***ing regret to missed Jang Geun Suk 2010 Asia Tour Fan Meeting Session. I even went for my korean language course even though i'm going to sign up this course again. and my teacher was still talking abt him in class !!When i received the letter and saw the tickets. I feel like crying and rush down to the location. but the time then was 10.10pm and the event start at 6pm. I was not a big fan of his, but i watch his drama. and it was his first time in Singapore !! i guess i can only see him through videos. arghh !! I was suppose to call and complain, but end up i didnt argue with the person on the phone. I feel so useless. but no use complaining something tat is over now, cant get another chance to see him. So let it be. they even wrote tat i also get Kelly Clarkson concert but another typo erro. so they exchange with me a movie tickets, which i'm still waiting for their call now. Anyway, i can only keep the pair of Jang Keun Suk fan meeting tickets for souvenirs. ![]() |