|
If you're not the one.
| |
|
Profile
CARLINE ![]() 27 jan 90 PSB Academy love HELLO KITTY love comics anit social at times leave if u hate me, i've no time to entertain italic bold underline Cravings
? LV/Gucci Speedy Bag ! ? ? ? Simple yet beautiful long chain necklace ! Tag
Links
Layout: vehemency Jukemuisc
Tag
Your tagboard codes here. Best is <110px, yep! |
Wednesday, July 07, 2010, 11:47 PM
Went shopping with cliques last friday. But jus satisfy myself by buying a pair of sandal as I needed 1 badly. Been hanging out with them almost everyday till late at night. its the most tiring thing to do. I guess I jus have to concentrate my studies first.![]() Anyway dad told me to buy some clothes and he often seeing me wearing some t-shirts and shorts to school. So he brought me to robinsons sales at expo for shopping spree. I love the sentences he said to me tat day. I feel so blessed. First when we enter expo hall 5 for the robinson sales. He told me "u go shop wat u want, when u are done give me a call. I go cashier there to settle the payment for u. U need how long to shop 1 hour , 2 hours or 3 hours?" hahhahaa. Super love it man. But i just told him i call him when i'm done. Clothes tat I choose are all purely espirit since my father said espirit brand are cheap in singapore :D Called him, den he still ask me whether i want to buy any bags anot. But i don't really like the bags over there, so i jus skip it. There's another additional 10% for SAFRA members, so "aaa, like this u can go choose the bag u want." Love this line too. hahaha. And since my father say Charles & keith bags are cheap, I shld physco him to buy 1 for me then. hahhaha ! Dad are in a super good mood tat day and i don't know the reason behind it. He even suggest watching movie at night and not cooking any dinner. He want to watch "Shanghai" (expected from him), but i currently want to watch eclipse so i reject. So he add on "I treat u la." LOL. Something is really wrong with him, but its a good sign. I helped him to book tickets online using his credit card, and i'm home alone. Twitting my mood tat day, after awhile cousin call and invite me to their hse for BBQ to celebrate her younger brother birthday. I agreed straight away without thinking as its been long since i met them. So i just ask them to fetch me after their dinner, they even have their dinner there too but they reached after the cutting cake session. |