|
If you're not the one.
| |
|
Profile
CARLINE ![]() 27 jan 90 PSB Academy love HELLO KITTY love comics anit social at times leave if u hate me, i've no time to entertain italic bold underline Cravings
? LV/Gucci Speedy Bag ! ? ? ? Simple yet beautiful long chain necklace ! Tag
Links
Layout: vehemency Jukemuisc
Tag
Your tagboard codes here. Best is <110px, yep! |
Monday, November 01, 2010, 3:47 PM
The star for today ! On Oct 23, we celebrated our ah ma's bday at 1 of our cousin's new hse at 1 of the condo around buangkok. But before that I went out with Esther and her fren to a flea market at scape park. At first we thought the is the former place call Youth park and the banner there wrote 5pm. But we were wrong, it is actually the shopping mall beside Cine. Still its not too late to attend the flea. First time attend a flea market, thought there will be nothing to buy. I was wrong, there's alot things on sales. Not all items are second hand, however I bought 1 butterfly necklace at the end of the day. After market we took a train to buangkok, starting we are lost. But we still manaage to find our way there :) We have outdoor BBQ but due to too much lightening, we decide to change to indoor, afraid something happen. This is the only photo I find. Still can be seen even though is upside down Cousins gathering and talks. The 3rd generation and 4th generation photo taking. This is the 2nd generation photo taking. The kids are playing among themselves. A very random photo. Ever since genting trip, there's no chance to upload the photo. I guess the photos are still inside the camera. All module projects have finally completed and submit to all the teachers.. So far only get back marketing projects, but missed by 1 mark till an A. So I beg teacher for it, hope he is okay with it cause he is not that lenient. |