If you're not the one.
Profile

CARLINE
27 jan 90
PSB Academy
love HELLO KITTY
love comics
anit social at times
leave if u hate me, i've no time to entertain
italic bold underline strikeout
Cravings
? LV/Gucci Speedy Bag !
? IPOD touch !
? agnes B bag !
? didas gold watch !
? casio gold plated watch !
? Blackberry !
? Leopard prints adidas jacket !
? Simple yet beautiful long chain necklace !

Tag

Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

dasmond
gina
peng lek
hwee zi
dorothy
rachel
juliana
jeslyn
nigel
jia min
jacqueline
rachel
jessica
carmella
rickson
esther
cynthia
Eunice
Joanne
samantha

Jukemuisc


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tag

Your tagboard codes here. Best is <110px, yep!

Sunday, March 13, 2011, 1:31 AM

I know my blog have not been update maybe more than a month or 2 month. Super busy lately. Like quiz, project and outings.

Let's start from 2 days before my birthday. All of them come my house for steamboat, the first time everybody is present. And they got me a CarloRino bag for my birthday. Lovely ~


Some of them stay at my house and next day we went in malaysia for shopping ! Because we have no school on that day :D First time sia, with friends. LOL. and it will not be the last time.


On my actual birthday some buck up wit the rest and say never come eat but surprise me at the restaurant. I experience the life of a blindman on my 21st birthday :( I was blind folded ever since we are in the cab till the place we are having our lunch. This is also my first time to a korean restaurant and the food was really delicious. And a another surprise cake from icing room. They also did a birthday board for me !


Around beginning of feb, after the 4 new year holidays. I meet up with my secondary school firends to celebrate for my birthday. and we are back at the korean restaurant. This time I brought them there, cause the food was really delicious and I am craving for kimchi ! LOl. It was better to be there with a car. It is much convenience. And I choose a durian cake to eat, but 1 of them doesn't eat durian. He don't hate durian, just doesn't eat only. But he ate the cream for the sake of my birthday. hahha !


Valetine's day are not meant to spend with only lovers but with FRIENDS too ! hahha ! We went off after our morning lesson break and have lunch at the Soup Spoon. So sad that we have lesson and quiz till 5pm. But we also run off the after lesson break for the afternoon class. hahaha ! The one's with lovers went off, left the singles to have our own date. Eunice even bought flowers for every singles ladies. :) and I didn't wore a ring that day. LOl.


Not long after valentine's day. Our first 19th birthday lady was here. We made many surprise for her. I think got 3 but right now we only surprise her once. There's 2 more coming. Continue waiting ~ hahah ! Another long time group photos thanks to ZHIYIN'S birthday. We went music cafe to surprise her and there's not much people there, but its crowded at night.


My photos are quite limited cause the birthday girl hasn't upload most of them. Still have some new year photos at her place. LOl. Exams are coming again. This semster did quite well for some quiz and projects. So far only fail 2 module quiz 2 but not at a critical level. My group passed all projects work. I can say this semster teacher mark quite lenient. And last semster results are out, and I passed all. I know my econs project failed but I think I did quite well for final papers :)

My items from yesasia has arrive. I was so wow. They did a great job and deliver to my house and was earlier than the expected date by 2 days. Park Jung Min "Not Alone" First Single and Park Jung Min "Nice to meet you". And I have collected my fan meeting tickets. So nice !


Today just went square 2 to bought another autograph session and it comes with another Park Jung Min's album. But I prefer the korea version. I'm not sure which version did they give me. But I hope the one I bought myself can be sign *God Bless