|
If you're not the one.
| |
|
Profile
CARLINE ![]() 27 jan 90 PSB Academy love HELLO KITTY love comics anit social at times leave if u hate me, i've no time to entertain italic bold underline Cravings
? LV/Gucci Speedy Bag ! ? ? ? Simple yet beautiful long chain necklace ! Tag
Links
Layout: vehemency Jukemuisc
Tag
Your tagboard codes here. Best is <110px, yep! |
Monday, March 21, 2011, 2:01 AM
I'm gonna start my little fandom girl account right now.Thanks to Sony Music Company, Singapore Triple S can finally get to see Park Jung Min. If I were to go airport for his arrival on 17th March, and Ritz Carlton for Press Conference on 18th, and Square 2 for Autograph Session on 19th and St.James Dragonfly for Fan Meeting Party on 20th. I will be seeing Park Jung Min for 4 consequentive days !! But I only went for his Autograph Session and his Fan Meeting Party. I just calculated my overall expenses I spend on Park Jung Min. Total will be S$259. Shocking right, I don't know why I didn't give second thoughts during purchasing. Check out the photos below. The one inside the barricades are those that bought his Autograpah tickets, the rest are just fans without tickets. There's more on second level. This is Park Jung Min Stage ! This are flowers sent by Quainte International SS501 ! This is from Crazynoona and sister ! I only took these 2, but there's still more. The DJ from 1003fm say this is the first time he saw flowers stand for Autograph Session. This is the host which is from DJ 1003fm. Park Jung Min introduce himself as 朴性感 which make him laugh till like this ! Park Jung Min nice and cute smile ! Friendly wave to everyone ! Wave to fans upstairs ! Park Jung Min clenching his fist to beat the DJ for asking him to do Sexy pose ! Park Jung Min SEXY POSE for all 3 directions ! Park Jung Min is still doing his fan service ! Don't know what Park Jung Min is doing ! Park Jung Min's manager. Caught him in action ! LOl. Nice smile ! Park Jung Min's laughter ! Park Jung Min Autograph Session offically start ! Park Jung Min going to say start in chinese and english ! Park Jung Min happily signing ! Park Jung Min eyes was so big ! Park Jung Min still looking so happily ! Park Jung Min still looking seriously at his fan ! Park Jung Min has a very nice complexion ! Park Jung Min put on a rabbit hairband from a fan ! Park Jung Min Not Alone t-shirt bought the at the Autograph Session provides by Sony Music Company ! This t-shirt cost me S$35. The album that Park Jung Min signed for me ! Park Jung Min waving goodbye ! I'm gonna start my first Autograph Session experience. As this is my first time to attend an idol Autograph Session which I like. This is so different from Lin Feng Autograph Session. For Park Jung Min, I even did a fan letter which I will upload later on. Park Jung Min arrive on time for the Autograph Session which is so different from Kim Hyun Joong. As usual its raining that day, but it is inside Square 2. During his entrance, he did alot of fan service such as smiling and waving all the way to the stage. Or maybe he did the same on the stage too. I don't see any other expressions except for those. When Park Jung Min appear on stage and introduce himself using korean and chinese language. All the fans are screaming away. My first impression of him was like WOW ! He look like Lee Minho cause he was really tall and skinny. He did some introduction and talking, and the DJ ask him to do 3 sexy pose for 3 different directions. He started laughing and wanted to beat the DJ for asking him to do something relevant to sexy. But he still did the sexy pose for the fans. The DJ started asking about how he lost 10 - 12 kg for his album purpose. The DJ also asked about some half naked photos that appear on a magazine. He replied saying he took those himself and asked us to forget about it. LOL. When the DJ say he wanted to look at his body and trying to pull his clothes up. Park Jung Min was like bouncing on the spot like some boxer did when they are going to start. Such a cute idol !! He was then sent to back stage to rest before the Autograph Session start. We were told that no cameras or hp are to be taken out during the Autograph Session on stage. His breaktime was like less than 10 mins and its very fast. Then he was being invited on stage by the fans chanting his name all the way. Table and chair were set up and Park Jung Min was holding the gold marker, he can't open using his hands cause the marker was new and it was really tight. Guess what ? He uses his teeth to bite the cap and manage to pull the marker out. Doesn't look like an idol right ! And he grab the mike and say "开始" and "start". Fans were up on stage in 1 line but only 1 by 1 are to stand in front of Park Jung Min. As the queue was getting shorter and nearer to my turn, my legs start to turn wobbly. Don't know is it because wearing heels and standing for too long. But as soon as its my turn, I tried to get away with my wobblyness. I don't feel really that nervous and I don't know what to tell him. I keep thinking cause I always can't make a decision of what to tell him. I know alot people will say "I love you" in korean. I just want to be a special one. When it is my turn, I look at him sign ! and guess what, he was looking straight into my eyes like really seriously and smiling while signing my album. Oh My God. I think there's like 3 - 5 seconds of eye contact. The whole scenerio happen like so fast, i told him to eat more in korean. Of course he replied me, and meanwhile someone which is the security pass back my album and I don't remember whether he replied me in korean or chinese saying he will eat more till fat. LOl. But I think it is in korean. When I was leaving, his eyes was still looking at me, seems like hinting me something and his hands was like stretching forward. Suddenly I rememeber there was like a high five or cross hand thing. So I stretch my right hand out and grab his hand. This was the part I really concentrate on thinking how his hand feels like. AHHHH !! Totally high !! Then he say goodbye in korean and so do I. I was so happy at the moment, so seriously. Park Jung Min fan service was like really good. This is how the card looks like. This is the cover page ! I forgot to take a picture of the interior design. SO SAD ! I will update more on Park Jung Min Fan Meeting Party tommorrow. Right now, Park Jung Min is on the plane back to Korea. Bon Voyage !! |