|
If you're not the one.
| |
|
Profile
CARLINE ![]() 27 jan 90 PSB Academy love HELLO KITTY love comics anit social at times leave if u hate me, i've no time to entertain italic bold underline Cravings
? LV/Gucci Speedy Bag ! ? ? ? Simple yet beautiful long chain necklace ! Tag
Links
Layout: vehemency Jukemuisc
Tag
Your tagboard codes here. Best is <110px, yep! |
Saturday, July 23, 2011, 5:15 PM
Congratuation to Mr & Mrs Zhuo ! ![]() Mr & Mrs Zhuo ! LOL ! Attended their ROM at Rocks, The Sail Marina Bay. We have to reach there early to help Cassandra with her theme preparations. Before that we meet for lunch at raffles shopping centre for delifrance. Rocks is just 1 mrt stop away from city hall. Cassandra's sister was late, so we just hang oround the toilet outside Rocks. Helping zhiyin to make up, and the rest just touch up on their make up. After around 1 hour plus of waiting, finally we can go in. Actually there's not much preparation to be done. Just some paper flowers and the menu to be put on each table. The solenmization procedure starts around 3.15pm. During that time, everyone was here. Was surprised that no one was late. During the solenmization, suddenly I feel like crying :( But I made it through, I control my tears well. And I am very grateful to witnessed Cassandra ROM. The food start at 5pm, we keep drinking wine before that. The food there was really nice. Especially the salmon. We and anther group of people keep snatching the whole plate of food. Very fun. Just nice that day is also national day parade rehearsal. We can get to see the plane helicopter, but we can't see the floating platform. That place will be a good view to see fireworks. but all of my friends have after party. Leaving me alone, so I leave together with them. Before Cassandra's ROM, we have a small ladies night at the loft because not quite many ppl turn up. We stay up quite late that day, the bride keep complaining about her dark circles will pop out tmr. We have alot of fun, cassandra's sister also join us. I love the salmon pizza there, it was really nice. Apparently, I think I love the salmon only. They are not stingy on their salmon. We drink and eat, almost talking crap most of the time. The bride have not uploaded the photos up till now. So I just go with it. |